The Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite has many features, including a beautiful stainless steel appearance. Will this juicer, the Breville 800JEXL, be a must-have appliance for health-conscious individuals? The Flagship of all Breville Juicers is the 800JEXL. The high-speed motor turns at 13,000 RPMs. Making it 3x faster than other juicers and capable of crushing harder fruits and root vegetables such as apples and carrots. Many of the juicers made by Breville have been listed on the Amazon Bestselling Juicers List.
Power of an Italian Motor with Smart Chip Technology The Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite, has1000 watts of power, which is comparable to a 1.33 horsepower motor. This juicer packs a real punch, emitting this much power. Smart Chip technology can be found in this Breville model, giving it a power-saving mode which also helps regulate the power based on juicing weight and quantity.
The Breville 800JEXL has a high speed motor, running crushing speeds of 13,000 RPMs. It is highly efficient for juicing hard vegetables and fruits such as root vegetables, carrots, apples, and pineapple. Pulverizing fruit pulp with a huge amount of g-force on the fitted steel micro mesh filter, which extracts every last drop of juice. The motor runs at a low speed, turning only 6,500 RPM. This will extract juice from soft fruits and leafy vegetables like oranges, grapes, watermelons and spinach. The Breville 800JEXL only takes 5 seconds to fill an 8 ounce glass of apple juice.
Cleaning and Maintenance
The Breville 800JEXL has parts that are completely dishwasher safe and easy to clean. There are no problems with cleaning and in most cases it can be rinsed off immediately with no further need for washing. Although, should the pulp be allowed to dry on the wire mesh it will be much harder to clean; thus it should be cleaned immediately after use.
The modern design combined with quality stainless steel makes the Breville 800JEXL last for years, with appropriate care. The Breville 800JEXL is a large, heavy juicer; not made for regular transporting. The juicing jug has holds up to 1 liter, while the extra-large pulp container can hold as much as 3 liters.
- Features of the Breville 800JEXL
- 1-year warranty
- 1000 watt juicer
- 2 speed controls a 6500 RPM and 13,000 RPM
- built-in safeguard for overload protection to prevent overheating
- The pitcher comes with a spout, to eliminate any juice spraying around wildly
- Heavy-duty base helps maintain the balance of the machine
- Stainless steel design and well built
- Powerful and efficient motor
- 2 speeds, low and high, fits most juicing needs
- Juicer can produce 1 liter in less than 60 seconds
- 3 inch food chute, eliminating most of the need for chopping before juicing
- Great warranty
- Cost, it is an expensive machine
- Large appliance, too big for kitchen countertop
- Will not juice wheatgrass