This juicer is small in size but powerful in performance. The Breville BJE200XL will make a healthy, nutrition packed juice in five seconds. The extra-large feed chute requires no cutting or chopping of fruits or vegetables. Simply wash and add them directly into the juicer.
- Single speed for simple juicing
- 3 inch circular feed chute
- No need to adjust setting
- 700 watt motor
- Fast Juicing with Centrifugal technology
- 25-oz. container with froth separator
- Cleaning brush
The mesh filter with blade assembly gives this juicer long and lasting performance. The juice that is produced retains the nutrients in the fruit and vegetable peels. Skins and rinds are no problem for the blades found in this machine
The centrifugal juicer pushes pulp inward and draws the juice outward. This makes juicing a quick process even in a busy household. No need to worry about overheating with the powerful motor in the Breville BJE200XL. The pulp is stored internally; so that it saves space. The interior pulp container holds just 1.6 quarts, in order to keep the compact size. The juice container, provided with this machine is BPA free and minimizes oxidation and foamy froth, while maximizing nutrients and minerals.
This unit disassembles and reassembles easily, with only three pieces to assemble. In addition it makes cleaning an easy task. It is dishwasher safe, on the top shelf. Less hassle to clean when it simply can be placed into the dishwasher. The pulp container inside also assembles easily, after cleaning.
All electromechanical products come with certain advantages and disadvantages. It however depends upon the user requirements. For example, a juicer of high capacity is suitable for a large family or for commercial use; but for a single person, it will sound bulky and expensive. He would prefer a small and powerful juicer for personal use, or for a small family.
- Compact design
- Great speed and power for hard
- Controls are great for beginning
- Cleaning brush makes for easy clean up
- Low priced, good bargain for beginner
- Considering it as centrifugal juicer, the operation is fairly silent, with sound levels almost the same as `a standard food blender.
- Pulp container is integrated, thus minimal juicing in 1 session
- Fruit splashes back from feed chute
- Berries do not juice well due to slow speeds