The Breville Juice Fountain Plus JE98XL is one more great juicer in the Breville Juice Fountain Series. The Breville line is highly rated both in home kitchens and in commercial kitchens.
The Breville JE98XL is both powerful and versatile. Tough vegetables such as kale, celery and spinach are efficiently turned into juice. The slower speeds on this machine handle softer fruits well. It is much quieter than other juicers in this line.
The Breville Juice Fountain Plus JE98XL draws top marks for performance. Its slow speeds handle tough vegetables like kale, celery, and spinach. The slower speed efficiently handles softer fruits.
This machine is very simple and straightforward, for the commercial chef or the home baker. The three inch wide feed chute cutes down prep time as most fruits and vegetables will fit directly into the chute, after washing.
The JE98XL is praised for its smooth surfaces. The fewer the crevices the less places bacteria can hide. The cleaning brush that is included, is a must have. All parts are dishwasher save, top shelf, except for the mesh filter basket, disc, and food pusher.
The Breville JE98XL is great for the expert juicer and the beginning juicer. Other, than a few leakage reports, this machine has good reviews. Some juice experts believe that this design is far better than some of the more expensive versions.
This is a great choice for the serious juicer. Some consumers have even said they purchased this model when their more expensive models had broken down.
Pros and cons made it hard to find many cons that were not evident in centrifugal juicers as a whole. One continues complaint was the cleaning of the mesh screen, as previously mentioned.
- Comes with a recipe and suggestions booklet
- Comes with a froth catcher
- The Breville JE98XL is great for the expert juicer and the beginning juicer. Other, than a few leakage reports
- As with other centrifugal machines, the pulp typically comes out moist and strange chunks of produce may be left. Typical centrifugal juicer.
- The fine mesh screen and froth catcher can be quite difficult to clean, especially if you don’t clean them straight away!